Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Turkey Parmesan Burgers

I found a recipe in Bon Appetit for chicken Parmesan burgers that I wanted to try.  I made a few modifications to the recipe.  Because my grocery store did not have ground chicken (and, I didn't feel like making my own), I used ground turkey.  Also, I substituted multi-grain sandwich thins for the French bread.    I love this bread, so I loved it with the burgers.  Art liked it because the burger to bread ratio was perfect.  The last small change I made was omitting the radicchio.  I hate that stuff. 
These burgers were really tasty and easy to make.  We all enjoyed eating these for supper last night. 

1 comment:

  1. These really were good, and after looking at the Bon Apetit page for the Chicken Parmesan burgers, I think the substitution of the sandwich thins for the french bread was wise. We also talked about possible further mods, like using a sun-dried tomato pesto instead of the tomato sauce.

    ReplyDelete